What can you update in the 2023.01 release?
1. Fixed the bug that the software functions were not synchronized.
2. Optimized server connection time, high speed, and convenience.
3. Fixed the problem that some models are prone to error messages when reading and writing in bench mode. For example, EDC17 series.
4. Optimized tool checksum issues (except EDC17 series)
5. Optimized the full system function in the software function.
6. Shortened the read and write process time, more quickly.
7. Fixed the TCU response speed, some models are prone to errors in the reading and writing process.
This update is mainly a software update and no new protocols have been added.
The KT200 has always been supported by other devices that have been circulated online.
New protocol updates will be announced, so stay tuned.
(Image: KT200 2023 online software)
Free download ecuhelp kt200 offline workstation setup2023 offline or online:
1. KT200 software 2023.02.01 offline + KT200 offline FTP (offline installation)
The software contains: the device software’s local server (The local server is more than 10GB)
2. KT200 software 2023.02.01 online (online installation)
Image: KT200 2023 offline software
kt200 2023 software online / offline installation video:
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 11.
Computer Configuration: CPU speed of 2.5 GHz (Intel i5, i7) and a minimum of 8GB RAM.
Language: Italian, English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Czech, Romanian, and Turkish.
The software does not require registration or activation.
It is compatible with any PC, with no volume limits.
1. For the online version of ECUHELP KT200 software, ensure you have a stable internet connection.
2. To switch to a different server, navigate to the Service option and select from the available locations including China, Germany, and Hong Kong.
3. Make sure the time and timezone settings are set to automatic.
4. Disable Windows Defender to prevent it from mistakenly flagging the software as a threat and interfering with its functionality.
5. The timezone on your PC should match that of the server you are using.
6. If needed, use a VPN and set it to the location of the server you are using.
7. After making changes, restart your PC to ensure the software runs smoothly.
8. Ensure that the ECUHELP KT200 tool is properly plugged in and recognized by your computer.
9. Make sure your battery voltage is sufficient.